Click here to view the HISD Bond Proposal
HISD is utilizing a new food service portal for students. https://family.titank12.com/
Please click here to see the letter from HISD Food Service Director, Roberta Jurena.
Attention Hallettsville ISD Parents/Guardians:
Hallettsville ISD is releasing a website to help compile all of Hallettsville ISD’s Covid-19 resources in one location. The site includes many items such as:
· Campus specific resources with weekly lesson updates from staff and suggested schedules.
· A repository of all communications put out at the district level regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Library resources with username and login information.
· Food service information and the link to sign up for meal packages.
· Technology help desk contact information.
· Local free WiFi hotspots.
· A staff email directory if you need to get in touch with a teacher or administrator.
To access the site go to:
https://sites.google.com/hisdbrahmas.org/hisdcovid19/ or https://bit.ly/3aWnY8J
Check back regularly for updates and new information.
Hallettsville ISD will begin offering a Technology Help Desk hotline Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm starting Thursday, April 2. Students in need of basic computer help can call 361-798-2242 ext 471 to be put in contact with HISD computer technicians.