2022 - 2023 On-Line Registration is OPEN

July 26, 2022

To:  Parents/Guardians of HISD Students

Re:  On-line Registration

On-line Registration has opened for all students who were enrolled in the Hallettsville Independent School District during the 2021-2022 school year. 

In order to get started, parents/legal guardians MUST have a username and password for Skyward Family Access.  If you do not have one OR if you have forgotten what it is, call your child’s principal’s office immediately to get this taken care of.

Log in to Skyward using your username and password.  (Go to the HISD website www.hisdbrahmas.org and click on Family Access which is listed under Bulletin Board in the bottom right corner.

Please make sure that you do your Online Registration on a laptop or desktop computer.  If you do not have access to one, computers will be available for your use in the HISD Board room on Wednesday, August 3rd and August 10th from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.

Once you log into your account, you will see the normal drop-down list of  your student(s). 

  • Select your student’s name
  • Select 2022-2023 Returning Student Registration.
  • Review each page and make any changes needed to your mailing address, physical address, phone number or email address.
  • Click Complete Step 1a and Move to Step 1b and continue through step 1d
  • Step 2 starts the Online Forms that must be digitally signed and dated.
  • The last step “Online Food Service Application” is an optional step to complete a Free Lunch Application which will be uploaded directly to Titan Food Service.
  • Once you have completed all pages, click FINISH
  • You may stop at any time …… “close and finish later”…..and come back to this student if needed.
  • Repeat for each student. (If you have more than one)


ALL REGISTRATION (including proof of residence) FOR EACH CHILD MUST BE COMPETED PRIOR TO THE START OF SCHOOL.  Failure to do so will cause your child’s start date of school to be delayed.  Schedules will not be given to any student who does not have their on-line enrollment completed.


“Proof of Residence includes a Utility Bill (gas or electric), Renter’s Lease or Notarized Affidavit of Residing with Other Party.  These are the ONLY documents that will be accepted.