HISD is utilizing a new food service portal for students. https://family.titank12.com/
Please click here to see the letter from HISD Food Service Director, Roberta Jurena.
Attention Hallettsville ISD Parents/Guardians:
Hallettsville ISD is releasing a website to help compile all of Hallettsville ISD’s Covid-19 resources in one location. The site includes many items such as:
· Campus specific resources with weekly lesson updates from staff and suggested schedules.
· A repository of all communications put out at the district level regarding the Covid-19 pandemic.
· Library resources with username and login information.
· Food service information and the link to sign up for meal packages.
· Technology help desk contact information.
· Local free WiFi hotspots.
· A staff email directory if you need to get in touch with a teacher or administrator.
To access the site go to:
https://sites.google.com/hisdbrahmas.org/hisdcovid19/ or https://bit.ly/3aWnY8J
Check back regularly for updates and new information.
Hallettsville ISD will begin offering a Technology Help Desk hotline Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm starting Thursday, April 2. Students in need of basic computer help can call 361-798-2242 ext 471 to be put in contact with HISD computer technicians.
Click the Link to View HES Resource Links
HISD's campuses are currently staffed by essential staff only. If you need to contact someone, the best way is to email. Phone calls to the district are being answered in one centralized location from 8AM - 11AM daily. Secretaries will forward any questions you have to the appropriate party. Please click here to see a list of staff emails.
Please click to see statement from HISD